Founded in 1994, Calico UK provides domain name registration, website and email hosting services, along with the associated helpdesk support service.
Calico UK is innovative where it matters - providing what's best for our customers:
- We introduced local-call Internet access and email to the Highlands and Islands region.
- We introduced ecosse.net, the first non-subscription service in Scotland.
- We provide services which attract a world-wide clientele.
Calico UK places high value on reliability and traditional values:
- Our customers tend to stay with us long-term, and many come to us through recommendation.
- Our staff turnover is low, enabling us to develop relationships with our clients.
Calico UK sees the world from a user's perspective:
- Our products and services are always developed with the customer's needs in mind.
- Support is staffed by real, accessible people who know what they are talking about.
- Calls to our helpdesk are at normal British Telecom rates. You won't be left on hold and when we say we will call you back, we do.
- We talk your language and avoid jargon!
Calico UK is recognised as being a "learning organisation":
- The team is flexible, skilled and multi-faceted.
- Between them, the team members have many years experience.
- You can be sure that whoever you deal with at Calico UK, they have a genuine interest in their work and in your needs.